SUNSHINE VINTAGE MOVIES
The small selection of very rare movies that are made accessible to customers on the Sunshine Vintage Movies (SVM) website are offered in good faith. SVM respects the intellectual property of others. Many of the movies have not been released officially in the United States and are provided by overseas distributors. The movies offered are provided by what is believed to be reputable distributors, with verifiable ratings. We have been informed that some of the inventory provided to SVM is considered to be in the 'public domain'. We have been informed and it is the understanding of SVM that all content considered in the public domain has entered the public domain because either the copyright was not applied to the work or the copyright has expired. Republishing and repackaging public domain information and other creative works is not copyright infringement. The reason being, if found, repackaged and sold after falling into the public domain status, royalties or copyright fees are not required on that work.
If while visiting the SVM website or after making a purchase you have found that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please submit the following information to us.
- Reasonable proof that the Complaining Party does have the exclusive intellectual property rights of the material in the manner complained and reasonable legal definitions and/or documents to support the claim(s). I would respectfully remind the Complaining Party that works that are in the public domain are not protected by any intellectual property (IP) rights, because they are not eligible or because those rights have expired or been forfeited by the creator, either deliberately or through carelessness.
- A verifiable signature, physical or electronic, of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on behalf of the owner(s) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SVM to locate the material.
- Identification of specific portions of material that is claimed to be infringed or believed to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Please provide information reasonably sufficient to permit SVM to contact you. Please include the following: A mailing address, a telephone number, an email address, your full name and title in your current occupation as well as in relation to the party you claim to have authorization to act on behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed .
- A statement that the Complaining Party have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any valid notifications meeting the above-mentioned criteria will be honored immediately and the material in question will be removed from the SVM inventory within a timeframe reasonable to make the changes and/or adjustments necessary to comply. Please submit your information by E-MAIL, or send by mail to the address at the bottom of the page.